Act quick! This owner occupied, immaculate and modern 3 - bedroom townhouse presents a great opportunity to just move in and enjoy or for the astute investor with a rent potential of $450 per week.
Great floor plan, light filled and spacious with open plan Kitchen, living and dining area flowing to a private courtyard surrounded by greenery and backing onto Ward Park. In a Boutique Complex of 9 with low body corp. fees and located in a quiet cul-de-sac in highly sought after Southport.
A property that ticks plenty of boxes, featuring:
- Entertainers kitchen with stone bench top, plenty of cupboard space, new stainless steel oven and cooktop (Ariston - child friendly) and dishwasher.
- New split system air-con in lounge and master bedroom.
- Security screens downstairs/upstairs
- SLUG with storage plus extra car bay, and plenty of visitor parking.
- Downstairs laundry incls cupboard space and separate toilet.
- Extra storage including, understairs, linen and broom closet.
- Upstairs, Master suite (kingbed) with walk in robe, ensuite and air-con. Plus Bedroom 2 (office) and 3 (kingbed) are generous sized, all with fans.
- Renovated upstairs bathroom.
- Backing onto Ward Park, pet friendly with kids play zone.
- Very private, surrounded by trees at the end of a Cul De Sac.
- Walk to bus stop and local shops incls. Convenient store, Restaurants, Takeaway, Cafe.
- Body corporate $38 per week, pets allowed by application.
- Inspect this weekend, it wont last long.
Perfectly located, only a very short drive to Southport CBD, Australia Fair, Tram, Griffith University, Gold Coast Hospital and Uni Hospital and Schools.
Southport is in high demand and properties never last long on the market, this one really ticks all the boxes.
Contact Tony Peterson 0431 388 643.
All information contained is gathered from relevant third party sources. We cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must rely solely on their own enquiries.