Perfect for a growing family or Investor, this well presented 4-bedroom family home with renovated bathroom and ensuite, timber flooring and new carpet in the bedrooms is elevated to capture the breeze, in a quiet street and close to bus and tram station. This home has a great floor plan working well to spread a family out with two spacious living areas, plus outdoor entertaining area and large pool. Private rear yard with plenty of room for kids to play, pets to run and side storage area with 3 x 3 shed. Certainly ticks all the boxes for Investors or move in over the holidays.
- Renovated Ensuite and Bathroom with spa, separate shower & shutters.
- Central Kitchen with Dishwasher.
- Timber flooring and new carpet in bedrooms.
- Large back yard, family sized concrete pool.
- Large Master Bedroom, Ensuite, WIR.
- Two living areas flowing to large outdoor paved patio.
- Security Screens throughout, Ducted Air Con, Insulation in roof.
- Easy care gardens with large Garden Shed & water tank.
- Private & quiet outdoor entertaining area.
- Large rear yard for Kids to play and Pets to run.
- Fully fenced rear yard on 804m2 block.
- Double garage with internal access.
- Extra vehicle storage at side & front of house.
- Quick access to Bus, M1 and Tram network.
- Convenient shop & Arundel Plaza close by.
- Inspect this weekend, it wonï¿½t last long.
Parkwood is booming and is one of the gold coasts sought after central locations. So close to Griffith University, Gold Coast University Hospital, Private Hospital, Tram & Bus service. Easy access to M1 and Smith Street access to Southport. Close to AB Patterson College, Arundel State School and childcare. Call Tony 0431 388 643 now for further information or please attend the weekend open home.
All information contained is gathered from relevant third party sources. We cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must rely solely on their own enquiries.