Entertain family and friends in comfort and privacy in this elevated generous 4-bedroom home. With the multiple living areas, inside and out, theres room for everyone to relax. Take your choice of by the pool, on the deck under cover, catching the breeze in the side garden outside, or the varied options of comfort inside.
Beautiful low maintenance gardens frame the home and entrance with a tropical backdrop surrounding the pool. There is a stone pad in front of the property for storage of extra vehicle, boat, caravan etc. Extra to this there is gated side access to tuck away securely other belongings.
This home presents in stunning condition and the owners have enjoyed living here and it is now time to move on. Perfect for a growing family or investor.
- 4 bedrooms all with ceiling fans and built ins.
- Master bedroom with its lovely Hamptons style shutters with an ensuite, walk in robe and direct access to deck.
- Hamptons style kitchen/dining sitting area is open plan with access to the undercover deck and pool.
- Kitchen has direct access by a servery to cater to the outside entertaining area. Theres loads of wonderful stone bench space, a dishwasher and a good sized pantry.
- Extra family room is very spacious with views to the garden and opening to the deck.
- Family bathroom with separate shower, separate toilet.
- Timber flooring in all bedrooms, lounge and formal dining area.
- Air conditioned and ceiling fans.
- Separate large laundry with direct access to clothes line.
- Double lock up remote garaging offering dry entry to house.
- Pebblecrete in-ground pool with stylish glass fence and privately located in rear of property with lovely tropical garden backdrop for dappled shade and privacy.
- The home is fully insulated and feels cool upon entry, is bright and airy with lots of natural light and has security screens installed.
Walk to the Light Rail service, minutes from schools, daycare, Griffith University, shopping, the Gold Coast University Hospital, beaches, parks, and Parkwood golf course. Easy access to M1 and Smith Street access to Southport. Extremely central location, call Tony Peterson 0431 388 643 for further information or please attend the weekend open home.
All information contained is gathered from relevant third party sources. We cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must rely solely on their own enquiries.