This well presented split-level 4-bedroom family home in an elevated quiet Cul-de-sac, is perfect for a growing family or investor. The home has a great floor plan working well to spread a family out with two separate living areas, Master room at one end of house and 3 double rooms at the rear of house. The Lounge, Family room with built in bar, all face and open onto a large outdoor entertaining area. There is a large in ground pool, plenty of back yard with a variety of fruit trees on this 805m2 block.
It’s an entertainers delight with this huge renovated kitchen being the central point in the house, with ample cupboard space, black granite bench tops, plenty of windows and glass sliders the house is very light and spacious. Freshly painted Walls, Ceiling and Roof Tiles, and new shower screens in Ensuite and bathroom.
With a 2 car garage and a further 2 car shade sail area out the front of house, plus there is still plenty of room left to accommodate a boat/ caravan or additional cars on the grassed front yard. This is just another great feature with this property.
Everyone knows Parkwood is booming and is becoming one of the gold coasts fastest growing suburbs. So close to Griffith University, Gold Coast University and private Hospital, Tram service, Easy access to M1 and Smith street access to Southport. Call Tony 0431 388 643 now for further information or please attend the weekend open home.
• 2.2KW Solar Panels.
• Fantastic outdoor entertainment area.
• Security Screens throughout.
• Tiled throughout for easy care, light and spacious feel.
• Double lockup garage has rear glass slider and separate entry.
• Large family room with built in bar.
• Linen cupboard in front and rear hallways.
• Bathroom updated vanity/taps and new shower screen.
• Spacious light filled Ensuite with new shower screen.
• Large front and rear yards.
• Fruit trees – Ladyfinger bananas, Mango, Lemon, Mandarin, and Orange.
• Large concrete in ground pool with current cert.
• Colour bond fencing on 805m2 block.
• Renovated Kitchen, granite benchtops with dishwasher.
• Large rear yard for kids and pets to play.
• Room for boat and caravan.
• Foxtel/TV/PH ports throughout house and bedrooms.
• Walk to Arundel Primary School.
• Inspect this weekend, it won’t last long.
All information contained is gathered from relevant third party sources. We cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must rely solely on their own enquiries.