Split over spacious two levels, this well appointed 5 bedroom home has ample room for the largest of families. Tastefully renovated from top to bottom with no expense spared, properties like this don't come along often. Features include:
- 3 good size bedrooms all with built-in robes (main with walk-in), and ceiling fans
- En-suite & Main Bathroom (inc bath)
- Lounge room with split system air-con
- Separate dining room opening out onto balcony
- Timber balcony with spectacular views
- 2 bedrooms both with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- 1 spacious bathroom
- Large open plan living area with air-conditioning
- Large laundry room with an extra storage area
- Covered entertaining area overlooking the sparkling inground pool
- Tandem style lockup garage for 2 vehicles
- Additional parking in behind security gate for Caravan, Boat, Trailers or extra vehicles
Tenants to pay full water consumption costs, and maintain pool. Pets considered upon application.
PLEASE NOTE: WE ONLY ACCEPT 2APPLY APPLICATIONS (ONLINE)
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE**
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Please be aware that even though you may be booked in for an inspection, it does sometimes occur that the property may be leased prior to the time and date you have been given.
If that occurs you will receive a text informing you of the cancellation.
Due to recent Government announcements, we are no longer able to conduct open homes. With this in mind, we are now limited to private viewings.
Registering online will provide you with a 10 minute private viewing. Once registered, you will receive and email from our agency as to the guidelines of entry. Please ensure you read them and adhere to them strictly.
Please view the photos and any visual aids you can access thoroughly to ensure that this is a home you are very interested in before registering. Viewings are limited
* Disclaimer: In preparing this information LJ Hooker has used its best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective tenants and buyers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Photos used in advertising may differ from the current state of the property. We endeavour to use the most up to date photography, however this may not be feasible to protect our current tenants' privacy. Photos may include the use of virtual furniture.
Our offices adhere to current government guidelines for our open homes. This may include the use of face masks and capacity limits.
Everyone who visits our Open Homes will need to check-in.
Along with the Check In QLD app, our agents will check you in to our database as per our office policy.