PRICE REDUCED TO $850.00 PER WEEK!!
Don't miss this opportunity to live in this exclusive two story water front property, located in a sought after gated estate with security. This location attracts those who love to entertain and the lifestyle of waterfront living.
Perfectly positioned on the northern Gold Coast, with marinas, shops, restaurants, theme parks, schools and three internationally acclaimed Golf Courses all within a 5-10km radius what more could you ask for!
This executive two storey home offers:
* Brand new Carpet & Paint throughout
* Situated in a quiet gated estate with security
* FIVE spacious bedrooms
* Large master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite with large corner bathtub
* Well-appointed kitchen offers stainless steel appliances and ample cupboard space
* Private fenced pool and pontoon for those summer days
* Ducted air conditioning upstairs, with split systems downstairs
* Family bathroom on upper level and lower level bathroom
* Large rumpus room - perfectly sized to fit a pool table!
* Formal lounge + dining for entertaining
* Family room + meals area
* Quiet upstairs lounge
* Undercover patio perfect for entertaining with family and friends
* 3 car remote lock up garage with internal access for security and ease
* Pets on application
Helensvale - Know The Area!
Schools: Primary: Helensvale Primary School, Gaven and Coombabah Primary Schools. Secondary: Helensvale State High School, Pacific Pines and Coombabah High. Private: schools include A.B. Paterson, Coomera Anglican, Saint Stephen's, Jubilee Christian, Coomera College.
Medical: There are a number of medical centres in Helensvale including Monterey Keys Medical Centre (1 Monterey Keys Drive, Helensvale).
Transport: The suburb is well serviced with buses which link the Helensvale Rail Station to Southport and further south. The trains run from Helensvale south to Robina and north to Brisbane Airport